The Field of Dreams Drive-In Theater in Liberty Center has generously offered their services to air a virtual viewing of the Swanton High School 2020 graduating class. This is scheduled to occur on June 3rd at 7:45 pm. Mr. Nye will be taking pictures during our diploma pick up on the 24th and a video will be compiled spotlighting our seniors. This will be a time where we can celebrate the accomplishments of the Swanton High School graduating class of 2020. We hope you will be able to join us. Let’s decorate our cars and get ready to honk in celebration of the class of 2020!
- You will use the purple paper you received in the mail as a ticket to enter the theater.
- There will be an online registration link from the Field of Dreams sent via email and social media to pick your viewing area at the drive-in.
- You must register if you wish to participate.
- You must park your car in your assigned area.
- Each family is limited to two cars at this event to make sure space is available for all Senior families.
- Smaller cars will be positioned in the front of the theater with larger vehicles in the back to ensure a quality viewing experience for all.
- Concessions will be offered with online ordering and walkup service during the time of the viewing. However, if you utilize the walkup service they ask that you wear a mask.
- The viewing will begin at dark and will last approximately 1 hour.
- We must follow the guidelines that have been issued by both Governor DeWine and the Fulton County Health Department.
- Both screens will broadcast the SHS video in unison.
- The showing is free of charge.
Please click on the link below if you wish to read the guidelines that have been set by Governor DeWine for the Field of Dreams and other local drive-in theaters. http://fieldofdreamsdrivein.com/liberty_new_rules.html
We hope to see you on June 3rd to celebrate our Swanton High School Class of 2020. Please be aware that the link to register is not yet available but will be sent to both email and social media.
Field of Dreams is asking for donations to help revitalize our local drive-in theater, please feel free to use the link below.