To provide a superior educational experience by working together with students, families, and community.
Swanton Local School District – Supplemental Athletic Positions
Position: Supplemental Athletic Positions
District: Swanton Local School District
Deadline: Until Filled
- HS Boys Assistant Track Coach – 2020-2021 SY – Throwing Coach Preferably
- HS Boys Varsity Soccer Coach – 2021-2022 SY
- Maintains a record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.
- Effective communication, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of staff and students towards a common vision in various building settings.
- Display flexibility, reliability, self-discipline, and a willingness to work through challenging tasks.
- Embodies high ethical standards/integrity. Accepts responsibility for personal decisions/conduct.
- These positions are always based on the number of players.
- Sport-specific coaching skills verified by training and/or work experience.
- Available to work a non-traditional schedule and irregular hours when required.
- Comprehensive understanding of current interscholastic athletic program regulations.
- Successful completion of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), automated external defibrillator (AED) and National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) fundamentals of coaching and concussion awareness/prevention training is prerequisite requirement.
- Must be capable of attaining an Ohio Pupil Activity Permit.
APPLICATION PROCESS: To be considered a candidate, individuals must submit the following:
1. Complete online application (can be found on our website at http://www.swantonschools.org/employment/)
2. Cover letter
3. Resume with references
4. Copy of certificate/license
5. Please send above information to:
Swanton Local School District
Attn: Wade Haselman, Athletic Director
601 N. Main St.
Swanton, Ohio 43558
We are an equal opportunity employer