To provide a superior educational experience by working together with students, families, and community.
Swanton Local School District
September 21, 2021
Swanton Local School District – Supplemental Athletic Positions
Positions: 1. HS Assistant Wrestling Coach 2. Freshman/Assistant Wrestling Coach
District: Swanton Local School District
Deadline: Until Filled School Year: 2021-2022
- Maintains a record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.
- Effective communication, problem solving, and time management skills
- Holds and maintains required state department of education Pupil Activity Permit.
- Display flexibility, reliability, self-discipline, and a willingness to work through challenging tasks
- Embodies high ethical standards/integrity. Accepts responsibility for personal decisions/conduct.
- Sport-specific coaching skills verified by training and/or work experience.
- Available to work a non-traditional schedule and irregular hours when required.
- Comprehensive understanding of current interscholastic athletic program regulations.
- Successful completion of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), automated external defibrillator (AED) and National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) fundamentals of coaching and concussion awareness/prevention training is prerequisite requirement.
APPLICATION PROCESS: To be considered a candidate, individuals must submit the following:
- 1. Complete application at the Swanton Board of Education, 108 North Main Street
- Call or email Becky Nelson, Superintendent Secretary at 419-826-7085 – Becky.email@example.com to have application emailed.
ALL POSITIONS – Justified by student participation
We are an equal opportunity employer