To provide a superior educational experience by working together with students, families, and community.
Swanton Local School District – August 26, 2020 – External
Swanton Local School District – Substitute Custodial Staff
Position: 1. *Substitute Custodial Staff – Buildings and hours would vary as needed
- Substitute High School Custodial Staff – 3 hour (7PM-11PM) Monday- Friday Shift
District: Swanton Local School District
School Year: 2020-2021
- Maintains a record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.
- Effective communication, problem solving, and time management skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of staff and students towards a common vision in various building settings
- Display flexibility, reliability, self-discipline, and a willingness to work through challenging tasks
- Embodies high ethical standards/integrity. Accepts responsibility for personal decisions/conduct.
- *The hours will be from 10:30AM-11:00PM as a 4 to 8.5-hour shift Monday-Friday. Some of these may be filling in for an absent custodial staff or helping with sporting/other events that the school hosts. During football and soccer season there may be some Saturday morning hours. Hours and buildings would vary as needed.
- Task would include cleaning of facilities as well as outside of facilities during and after sporting events, student activities, and community activities.
APPLICATION PROCESS: To be considered a candidate, individuals must submit the following:
1. Resume with references
2. Please send above information to:
Swanton Local School District
Attn: Glen Dominique, Grounds and Maintenance Supervisor
108 N. Main St.
Swanton, Ohio 43558
Pick up application at the Swanton Board Office – 108 N. Main Street – Monday-Friday 8:00-4:00
We are an equal opportunity employer