Swanton Local School District
April 19, 2021
Swanton Local School District – Substitute Custodial Staff
Position: Substitute Custodial Staff
District: Swanton Local School District
School Year: 2020-2021
- Maintains a record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.
- Effective communication, problem solving, and time management skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of staff and students towards a common vision in various building settings
- Display flexibility, reliability, self-discipline, and a willingness to work through challenging tasks
- Embodies high ethical standards/integrity. Accepts responsibility for personal decisions/conduct.
- A majority of the hours will be evenings and weekends. Hours and buildings would vary as needed.
- Task would include cleaning of facilities as well as outside of facilities during and after sporting events, student activities, filling in for sick, vacation, and personal leaves, and community activities.
APPLICATION PROCESS: To be considered a candidate, individuals must submit the following:
1. Come to the Swanton Board of Education at 108 N. Main Street to fill out an application
We are an equal opportunity employer