Swanton Local School District – Substitute HS Math Teacher
Position: Substitute HS Math Teacher
District: Swanton Local School District
Deadline: Until Filled
School Year: 2021-2022
Start Date: October 11, 2021
End Date: June 3, 2022
- Holds and maintains required state department of education credentials – (9-12 Math Licensure)
- Ability to work with a wide variety of staff and students towards a common vision in various building settings and create effective lesson plans.
- Maintains a record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.
- Effective communication, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Display flexibility, reliability, self-discipline, and a willingness to work through challenging tasks.
- Embodies high ethical standards/integrity. Accepts responsibility for personal decisions/conduct.
- Provides student assistance with daily living activities, behavior management, discrete trial training, instructional support, social skills training, task redirection, etc., as directed.
APPLICATION PROCESS: To be considered a candidate, individuals must submit the following:
1. Cover letter
2. Resume with references
3. Copy of certificate/license
Please send above information to:
Swanton High School
Attn: Jason Longbrake
Swanton High School Principal
601 N. Main St.
Swanton, Ohio 43558
We are an equal opportunity employer