To provide a superior educational experience by working together with students, families, and community.
Swanton Local School District – Third Grade Teacher
District: Swanton Local School District
Deadline: Until Filled
Year: Will start in January 2022
- Must have and/or be capable of attaining an Ohio Teaching License prior to beginning employment
- Maintains a record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.
- Effective communication, problem solving, and time management skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of staff and students towards a common vision in various building settings
- Display flexibility, reliability, self-discipline, and a willingness to work through challenging tasks
- Embodies high ethical standards/integrity. Accepts responsibility for personal decisions/conduct.
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (CPI) training may be required for some assignments.
APPLICATION PROCESS: To be considered a candidate, individuals must submit the following:
- 1. Cover letter
- Resume with references
- Copy of certificate/license
Please send the above information to:
Swanton Local School District
Attn: Becky Nelson, Superintendent’s Administrative Assistant
108 N. Main St.
Swanton, Ohio 43558
We are an equal opportunity employer